Thursday, May 5, 2011

Here's my tally



So, I've been to the grocery store twice [Giant Eagle]. This is the store I usually will shop as their perks are just too great [I'll explain in another post].

Total $245.45. With in-store specials [$78.75], plus my coupons [$34.70], my bill came down to $132.33. Most of the items purchased on this trip were in-store specials for which I then had a coupon or two. Some items purchased were staples, lunch meat for sandwiches, meat for dinner, bread and fresh fruit/veggies. This purchase is the photo above.

Total $477. With in-store specials [$62.02], plus my coupons [$40.32], plus we turned in our foodperks [20%], with a combined savings of $162.34, my bill was $266.58. Again, I will explain GE fuelperks and foodperks program in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment