Friday, June 17, 2011

Couponmom.com

So, just today, I discovered the Couponmom.com website. WOW, I could have used this a couple months ago. So go check it out. You can look at the deals in your state and grocery store. So I'm in Ohio and shop at Giant Eagle. I think you can figure it out, but you click on the tab "grocery deals by state" and then put in your state and preferred grocery store and up pops all of the weekly sale items, along with what coupon matches that sale item. It shows the date of the coupon ran and from what publication, the dollar amount of the coupon. There are several different ways to sort the table, I choose to sort by highest percentile saved, highest to lowest.

Couponmom.com has a couple videos which completely explains everything in a super,duper way.

.... and it's FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment