Monday, July 23, 2012

Do You Shop Walmart?

I love Walmart. I really do. But I hate that they don't double coupons. However, with their price matching policy [which I've never done] and low prices, sometimes it works out well with high value coupons. I will still shop my local Giant Eagle because they always double coupons but I just wait until the an item goes rock bottom before I purchase it with my coupon and usually end up with a better deal than at Walmart.

There are a few coupon blogs I read. When I am heading to Walmart, I will read I Heart The Mart website. Paul has a great handle on the entire Walmart experience. He points out items I would have never even checked. Paul has saved me money. Going to Walmart, check out his websit

1 comment:

  1. You are writting some interesting and Best content i also bookmark this url....You guys are writing some Amazing tips. This article really helped me a lot. Thanks for sharing this. Totally Awesome Post Please Keep Posting Regulary... you are totally awesome...
    Paytm Mall Coupons Code & Offer
    Kraftly Coupons Code & Offer
    Foodpanda coupons Code & Offer
    vox clothing coupons Code & Offer
    Thats Personal Coupons Code & Offer
    Amazon Offers, Coupons, Summer Sale

    ReplyDelete