Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Giant Eagle bonus fuelperks Cereal Sale

Beginning tomorrow, July 1, Giant Eagle begins their 4th annual bonus fuel perks cereal sale. You should always take advantage of this sale. It's a good one. Especially during the summer when my kids seem to go through cereal like crazy.
Now this is good for two reasons. If you picked up any newspapers last weekend, there were some good coupons for Kelloggs [SS 7/8] and also I have some General Mills coupons from a while ago which expire on Saturday.
But even if you don't have any coupons, this is still a great sale because of the fuelperks you earn. The sale includes over 40 varieties, some are 4/$10 and some are 4/$12, but for every 4 cereals you buy, you'll earn $.20 in fuelperks. Now I just filled up my big Yukon yesterday and it was $91. So you betcha I'll be in Giant Eagle taking advantage of those fuelperks.

No comments:

Post a Comment